On Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in the LaSalle Cafeteria, Bulldog Solutions will host a workshop focused on " Equity, Diversity, Implicit Bias and Stereotypes."
Goals for the Workshop include:
- Obtain awareness of biases and stereotypes
- Recognize the differences between biases, stereotypes, and discrimination
- Analyze how biases can affect our children
- Learn different tools to minimize biases
- Create strategies to encourage diversity and equity
The workshop will be an engaging session where parents can share and learn from each other. Dr. Peagram of Bulldog Solutions will facilitate the workshop and give applicable strategies and tools for parents to use. There will be discussion on how to create more connection, compassion, and kindness at Lasalle. The workshop is interactive and driven to help support parents.
*Babysitting will be provided courtesy of Friends of LaSalle.